Today each and everyone wants to enjoy and explore various cuisines from all over the globe. So here is a list of a few cafes in Delhi which are unique and famous for its food.
1. Nukkad café and bar
Located in the corner of the busy SDA Market, in South Delhi. This cafe is one of the most favorite places for Delhites because of its Food, the Ambience, and the Everyday Live Music. The décor and the ambiance of the café provides a very calm and soothing experience to the visitors.
The food is so delicious that you will fall in love whatever you order from their menu. But still, the most famous dishes are Mocktails, Paneer Tikka, Pan Mojito, Kheema Pav, and Chicken Tikkas. Their quirky menu and the attractive decor which looks completely different in day and night will keep you coming back again and again.
- Location – C 23,24, SDA Market, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110008
- Timings – 11:30 AM to 12:30 AM
- Cost for two – Rs. 1200 Approx
2. Big Yellow Door
The café has a very unusual big yellow door to enter inside. This is the most famous café amongst the youths, as it offers the most delicious Italian food and coffee which is tremendously pocket-friendly for the customers. It has become a hotspot for college going students. This best part of this café is that it serves very delicious food at very affordable prices which anyone can enjoy surrounded by warm interiors and good music. The must-try dishes from their menu are Butter Chicken Pizza, Margarita Pizza, White sauce Pasta, and Wham Bam Chicken Burger. They have three branches across Delhi.
- Location 1 – H 8, Satya Niketan Rd, Opp. Venkateswara College, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
- Location 2 – 2nd floor, 2521, Hudson Ln, Hudson Lane, GTB Nagar, Delhi, 110009
- Location 3 – H-8B, Vijay Nagar, Opp NDPL Office, New Delhi, Delhi 110009
- Timings – 10.30 AM to 11.00 PM
- Cost for two – Rs. 600 approx.
3. Potbelly Rooftop Café
This is one of the most Stylish and Low-key cafes with both indoor and outdoor sitting. The Potbelly Rooftop Café one of the most Distinctive rooftop cafes in Delhi for its interiors decor, the comfort and ambiance and especially the unique Bihari cuisine with a twist in a very cosmopolitan style. The must-try dishes from their menu are the Saboodana Basket, Litti Chokha, Meat Pakora Basket, and Little Chicken Platter. Their experiment with the Bihari cuisine makes their customers come back again and again.
- Location – 116 C, Behind UCO Bank, Shahpur Jat, Siri Fort, New Delhi, Delhi 110049
- Timings – 12:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Cost for two – Rs. 1000 Approx
4. Hard Rock Café
Hard rock café is one of the most famous chains of Rock N Roll themed restaurants as it has many branches all over the globe. One of its branches is in Delhi and every Dilliwala knows where to head for some sensational, mind-blowing, soul-satisfying music, unlimited booze, and mouth-watering food. It is one of the most trending and most visited cafes in Delhi. Their menu consists of Mediterranean, Mexican, American and North Indian cuisines. Top foods ordered by the people are Legendary Burgers, Corn Fritters, Steak and Salads with goes well with Beer. Their playlist is always full of surprises and if you’re lucky, you might catch up with some famous bands playing there in the evening.
- Location – First Floor DLF Mall M110, Sector 6, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Timings – 12:00 PM to 01:00 AM
- Cost for two – Rs. 2500 Approx
5. Hauz Khas Social
If you are an office goer or a freelancer, Hauz Khas Social is just a perfect place for you. Apart from being one of the most amid cafe in Delhi, Hauz Khas social offers the most potential space for people who are looking for a peaceful workspace or to conduct the business meeting.
Hauz Khas social boasts about the remarkable food they cater like Continental, American, Asian, North Indian cuisines. Their bestselling food items are Punjabi Chole, Butter Chicken Biryani, Fried Chicken Burger and variety of Combos and Meal Boxes. They offer food which tempts the taste buds and also super consistent quantity, enticing Cocktails, energizing music and a wonderful atmosphere through which they have earned one of the best cafes all over Delhi. Make sure you visit this place once.
- Location – 9A & 12, Hauz Khas Village, Deer Park, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
- Timings – 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Cost for two – Rs. 1300 with Alcohol
6. Cha Bar
Love reading books? This is just the right place for you. All you need to do is just pick a book of your choice, grab a good spot and indulge in your choice of food. This Library cum Café is bliss for bookworms and thus this makes it a very unique and most loved place by readers and book artists in Delhi.
The interiors are very simple yet unique with just blue and white décor combination which makes this place fascinating. According to their menu, they serve about 60 different kinds of beverages and includes some lip-smacking food like Bun Kebabs, Fish n Chips, Chicken Shawarma Wrap, Smoked Barbecue Sausages, and Muffins. You can find every book from all various kinds of genres.
- Location – N-81, Barakhamba Rd, Block N, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- Timings – 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM
- Cost for two – Rs. 500 Approx
7. Farzi Café
Don’t judge by its name! It’s 101% Asli. In fact, this café is the true example for creating a fusion of Indian and International flavors using molecular gastronomy methods, basically blending of some familiar flavors and putting it all together in a very unique and unexpected way that surprises you every time.
This place offers a laid back experience and the simple and trendy décor makes the perfect ambiance to spend some quality time eating the fusion food like the Parle – G cheesecake, Tempura Fired Prawns with foam, Shawarma Biryani,
Galouti Burger, Quesadillas are the most loved food items that people order. They have a total of three cafes all over Delhi.
- Location 1 – 38/39, Level 1, Block E, Inner Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Location 2 – GF 01-FF 01, World Mark 3, Aerocity, New Delhi
- Location 3 – 7-8, Ground Floor, Cyber Hub, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
- Timings – 12 PM – 1 AM (Mon-Sun)
- Cost for two – Rs. 2,500 Approx
8. The Big Chill Café
Craving for Italian and Continental food? don’t worry Big chill got it covered. It’s one of the most popular places which offers a good ambiance with well-organized décor and delicious food that too at a very decent price. It also has a specialized coffee section which is just a bliss. A few dishes which are a must to order from their menu are Penne pasta in vodka sauce, Spaghetti puttanesca, Thin crust pizzas, Banoffee pie, and Mississippi mud pie. This café is always packed with customers especially on weekends.
- Location – A-68, Ground Floor, Khan Market, Central Delhi, 110003
- Timings – 12 PM – 11:30 PM
- Cost for two – Rs. 1700 Approx
9. Tabula Beach Café
Want some beach vibes in the middle of Delhi? Visit Tabula Beach Cafe. It’s one of the most visited places for people who love the beach like ambiance along with some great music which is a true stress reliever after a really tiring day in the office. They offer a variety of cuisines like American, Continental, Italian, and North Indian. A few must have food items are Cocktails, Apple Martini, Zesty Quinoa Salad, Pizza, Nachos, Mocktails, Pasta.
- Location – The Village Restaurant Complex, Asiad Village, Khel Gaon Marg, New Delhi
- Timing – 12 PM – 1 AM
- Cost for two – Rs. 1500 Approx with alcohol