Health is wealth – an old saying. It’s true and we all are striking hard to achieve it. A large number of gyms in and around your residential area proves it. Gyming alone can’t help to achieve proper health. Along with Gyming, we need a proper diet. Some people face gastro problems after waking up.
They can start their day with Gum tea. Below is a regular plan that we can opt for. It will help in you to make a proper diet plan as per your taste. Please ensure it’s a generic plan. For speedy weight maintenance, you should visit a nutritionist. S/he will do your tests and then based on your health conditions, blood type and nutrients need of your body will suggest a proper diet plan. Normally 80% of Indians are low on vitamin D and some minerals like potassium, calcium etc. The lack of minerals in food also sometimes become the reason for weight gain and some other health issues.
The need for proper examination is a must before starting any diet plan. Banana and coconut are a good source of potassium and calcium. For vitamin D best source is early morning sun rays. But it’s difficult to absorb sufficient amount desired by the body due to hectic schedules and modern lifestyle. For this, we can have tablets or injections as prescribed by the nutritionist.
Vitamin C is volatile and thus if you are having foods rich in victim c after keeping them cut for a long time. It will lose its value. Victim c helps in developing immunity. So try to eat raw tomatoes and oranges instead of having it in juice form.
If you are low on iron you will feel exhausted. In this case please add iron-rich foods in your diet and for proper absorption of iron in your body plz add lemon before consuming the food. For example, if you are having spinach, squeeze a lemon in your bowl of spinach before having it. It will increase the absorption of iron.
There are also many small things which we need to consider while cooking and having food for maximum nutritional output.
Diet Plan for Weight Loss
1. Start your day with gum tea. In order to make tea powder, you first need to roast gum in ghee and then grind. Store the powder in an airtight container. Also, keep freshly ground cumin powder. In boiling water add a spoon of gum powder and a pinch of cumin powder. Drink it when hot. Alternatively, others who don’t have gastro problem can have fresh coconut water without coconut cream(malai).
2. Later Have some fruit after 30 minutes. Like apple/papaya/pomegranate /orange etc. Don’t consume fruits high in sugar.
3. After 1 hour you can have your breakfast. At breakfast, you can have the following-
- stuffed vegetable parantha without oil and butter.
- Upma with lots of veggies
- Vegetable Dalia
- Boiled vegetables–carrots, peas, cabbage, broccoli, beans tossed with half spoon vinegar and olive oil. Can sprinkle oregano or pepper for taste.
- Boiled eggs without yellow York and two slices of brown bread.
- Vegetables chill a without oil.
- Oats and milk with lots of almonds and walnuts.
- Wheat sprouts.
- Vegetable sandwich
4. After 2 hours have Green tea or buttermilk along with 2 almonds and 2 walnuts. If you don’t want to have any dry fruits then you can have 2 Marie biscuits too.
5. Before 30 minutes to lunch have one plate of salad.
6. In lunch have one wheat roti, one bowl of vegetables and one bowl of curd. No need to add sugar or salt in the curd.
7. After 2 hours you can have a cup of green tea with a bowl of fruit salad.
8. After 1 hour or so you can have a glass of buttermilk.
9. Before dinner have a plate of salad. In dinner have 25g of paneer, a bowl of curd.
10. If you are staying awake for long and feel hungry then at night you can have a glass of milk.
Make sure you drink lots of water the whole day and stay the hydrated full day.